Monday, April 18, 2011

Puck's letter on Julie Kagawa's blog.

ok, i bet you want to know about what puck said... so here it is.

Hey everyone, Puck here.

You might've heard rumors about a big, exciting Iron Fey announcement coming up. Well, I'm here to tell you its entirely true. Team Puck fans (of which there are many, I'm sure), your wish has finally been heard!

Remember a little novella called Winter's Passage? It was free for a time, and told the utterly boring tale about ice-boy and Meghan's journey to the Winter Court? Remember that?

Well, guess who's FINALLY getting their own story?

(Hint: it isn't ice-boy.)

Yep, for the first time ever, I get to tell my version of a tale, in e-novella form, anyway. 'Bout freaking time, too. Who wants to read about dark, broody Winter Princes when you have me? My story is called Summer's Crossing (get it? Winter's Passage, Summer's Crossing?), told through the eyes of the one and only Robin Goodfellow.

They'll be unveiling the cover in a few weeks, I'm told, so stay tuned for more excitement.

Let the mad rejoicing commence. :P

--Puck
oh, and by the way, here is the front of Winter's Passage-

No comments:

Post a Comment